Himachal Gramin Bank invites Online applications from Indian Citizens for following posts :
Officer-Assistant (Multipurpose) : 42 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 7200 – 19300, Age : 18-28 years
Application fee : Rs.350/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD) to be paid by a payment challan in branches of either Mewar Aanchalik Grmain Bank or in ICICI Bank.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank All eligible candidates should apply on line through the link provided to our website www.mewarbank.com in the prescribed format from 24-01-2012. Please note that the last date for submission of on-line application is 16-02-2012. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. This will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. under no circumstances he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line. Candidates should fill up the application available after clicking the link given in the notification.
1. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post.
3. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material (facts), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated.
4. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
5. A recent passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the Challan (Candidates copy) and should be signed across, by the candidate. Five copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of written examination and interview.
6. Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in service area of the Bank should apply. The decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate the stage at which such scrutiny or eligibility is to be undertaken, the document to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview,
7. The Bank, may at its discretion hold re-examination wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific post of a candidate(s). The Bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorized person/institution.
8. Any request for change of address will NOT be entertained. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Udaipur In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English the English version will prevail.
9. No candidate is permitted to use calculator, Mobiles, pager or any other such instruments during the examination. The candidates will appear for the written examination at the allotted centres at their expenses and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/loss etc. of any nature.
10. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their application ON-LINE well in time before the last date to avoid possible technical snags.
11. Appointment of selected candidates is subjected to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointments will be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
12. Canvassing in any form will be disqualification. Competent Authority for issue of certificate to SC/ST/OBC/PWD is as under For SC/ST/OBC – District Magistrate/Addl.Ditt. Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner
13. Revenue Officer notbelow the rank of Tahsildar/ Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/ or his/ her family normally resides. In OBC Category the appointment will be provisional and will subject to the community certificate being verified through the proper channel.
14. action as may be taken under the provisions of Indian Penal Code for production of false certificate. The crucial date for this purpose will be last date of receipt of application. For Persons With Disabilities – the Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Govt.
15. . Action Against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct : Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated and should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
16. using unfair means during the examination impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person misbehaving in the examination hall or taking away the question booklet
17. obtaining support for his/her candidature by unfair means. Such a candidate, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution shall be liable :To be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is a candidate.
18. For termination of service, if he/she has already joined the Bank. The Bank would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity.
19. Candidates should keep two copies of the Application printout, a copy of the printout with the recent photograph of the candidate duly pasted thereon will have to be submitted at the time of interview, the other copy may be retained for personal record of the candidate.
20. Candidates can pay the fees at any of the 58 Branches of Mewar AANCHALIK Gramin Bank in Udaipur, Rajsamand & Pratap Garh Distt. For Other places candidates can pay the fee at any of the branch of ICICI BANK LTD.
Last Date 16-02-2012