Applications in the prescribed format are invited for filling up the following posts :
- Court Manager : 33 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.15600 – 39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600/-, Age : 35 years (40 years for SC/ST/BC/MBC)
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST Candidates), by way of Demand Draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of The Registrar General, High Court, Madras, payable at Chennai.
How to Apply : Applications and Hall Ticket in the prescribed format (each one Photo to be affixed in the specified columns and one more Photo to be attached separately) along with a Demand Draft prescribed above and other attested copies of Certificates specified in the Application, should reach the Registrar General, High Court, Madras,
1. he Administrative Building is a four storied building with a total plinth area of 22,929 Sq.m. It houses all the Offices and Departments of the High Court Bench. The building, housing the Court Halls, is two storied with a ceiling height of 7.20m and other area of the building is four storied with a height of 3.60 m.
2. The total plinth area of the building is 15209 Sq.m and it consists of 12 Numbers, of Court Halls, Chambers of Hon’ble Judges, Steno room and Visitors Halls. The Hon’ble Judges Chamber has a resting room with toilet facilities.
3. The air conditioning work and wall paneling of court halls and the Hon’ble Judges Chambers have been fully air conditioned with wall paneling and false ceiling etc.. The Court Halls have been provided with Public Address systems. Out of 12 Court Halls four major Court Halls have been furnished based on the model of Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court.
4. The four court halls have full dais with secondary dais for court officer and Personal Assistant Book Shelves, Cushion seats, barricades etc, the other 8 court halls have been furnished as per the court halls of High Court of Madras with a smaller single dais for Hon’ble Judge with other furniture such as cushion seats and barricading etc.
5. Network connection has been given to all sections and head of offices . The Personal Assistant Section in the first floor is also fully air conditioned with false ceiling arrangements. Computer facility provided to departments. Landscaping has been done in front of the Administrative Block.
6. Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy is a non-profit Institution under the administrative control of High Court, Madras. Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy was established in 23.4.2001 in Judicial Officers’ Quarters at A2 Block, Egmore.
7. The informal Induction Training to Judicial Officers in the State of Tamil Nadu was started in 1997. Earlier, the training was unstructured. Since then the steady spread of a more formalised approach to both theoretical and practical training at operational level.
8. Foundation stone for new building was laid on 10.2.2002 by Justice B.N.KIRPAL, Judge, Supreme Court of India. Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy started functioning in the present building located in P.K.S.R. Salai, Madras. Present building was inaugurated on 25.7.2004 by the then Hon’ble Chief Justice of India Justice R.C.LAHOTI.