Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of `4000 Crores (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic & result oriented professionals for Leadership Positions in the field of Geology & Legal, for its units and facilities located in various parts of the country (and abroad in future).
1) Post : General Manager (E-8) : 1
Discipline : Geology
Educational Qualification : M.Tech in Geology (or) M.Sc. in Geology from a recognized University / Institute.
2) Post : Deputy General Manager (E-7) : 1
Discipline : Legal
Educational Qualification :
(a) Any graduate with a Bachelor of Law Degree (B.L. / LL.B) from a recognized university.
(b) Should have enrolled as an Advocate with any State Bar Council in India.
(c) Additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma in Labour Law, Contracts etc. will be given weightage.
General & OBC Candidates are required to pay Application Fee of Rs.300/- (non-refundable) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, payable at Neyveli, and should be in possession of the Demand Draft at the time of online registration, so as to enter the Demand Draft Number & Date in online application form. Candidates should write their Name and the Registration Number generated by the system at the back of the Demand Draft.
How to apply : After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take print out of two copies of the same and a) retain one copy with them; b) Send the other copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form by Post, along with the enclosures to clearly establish their eligibility in a cover superscribing APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………ToTHE CHIEF MANAGER (HR), RECRUITMENT CELL, H.R. DEPARTMENT, CORPORATE OFFICE, NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION LIMITED, BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU
1. Reservation of Post(s) as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
2. Only Indian Nationals should apply.
3. All qualifications should be recognized by Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC / appropriate statutory authority of Government of India.
4. Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should forward their Registration-Cum-Application Form (obtained ONLINE) through Proper Channel or should produce NOC at the time of Interview.
5. Depending on response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions.
6. Candidates called for attending the Selection / Personal Interview are eligible for reimbursement of Traveling expenses, To & Fro Air Fare for their travel from the Present address to the Selection / Interview Venue by the shortest route, subject to production of proof and (NOC in case working in PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt. Organizations).
7. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Corporation and they will be required to undergo medical examination by the Industrial Medical Officer of the Corporation, prior to the appointment after due selection.
8. Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection and NLC reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased purely depending upon organizational requirements.
9. The candidates will be called for interview based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials furnished by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of Interview failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
10. If the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
11. No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly unless registered and applied ONLINE.
12. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidate’s employment will be terminated.
13. Candidature of the registered candidate may also be liable to be rejected if Registration-Cum-Application Form is not received or received without Application Fee (as applicable)/ copy of necessary documents / proof to clearly establish his / her eligibility or Community Certificate or received after the last date for receipt of the same.
14. Candidates already deserted / Resigned their appointment from Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited will not be considered.
15. In case any Ambiguity / Dispute arising on account of interpretation in Hindi Version, the English version will prevail. Eligible applicants would be required to Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website (www.nlcindia.com). No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted
16. Before registering / submitting their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following :- a. Valid E-Mail ID, which should remain valid for atleast one year.
17. General & OBC Candidates are required to pay Application Fee of Rs.300/- (non-refundable) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, payable at Neyveli, and should be in possession of the Demand Draft at the time of online registration, so as to enter the Demand Draft Number & Date in online application form.
18. The candidates can access the online application form at www.nlcindia.com. The Online Registration site would be open from 1000 hours on 23-01-2012 to 1700 hours on 06-02-2012.
19. After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take print out of two copies of the same and retain one copy with them; Send the other copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form by Post, along with the enclosures to clearly establish their eligibility in a cover superscribing
20. Photostat copies of the documents / certificates, attached along with the Registration – Cum – Application Form, should be in A4 size full sheets only. Do not attach cut / small / half sheets. If the original documents are larger than A4 size, you may reduce the same to A4 size, at the time of taking photocopy. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through the registered e-mail only.
Tentative Last Date :23-02-2012