IBPS conducts Common Written Exam (CWE) for Specialist Officers Cadre :
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Specialist Officers .
A Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted on 11/03/2012 by the IBPS as a pre-requisites for selection of personnel for Specialist Officers Cadre posts in the following 19 Public Sector Banks.
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ UCO Bank/ Vijaya Bank
Those will be successful in the Common Written Exam (CWE) will be given a scorecard (Like CAT exam of IIM) and may apply to any of the participating bank when they come up with their job vacancy and then these successful candidates have quote their personal details and their CWE scores.
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
Specialist Officers posts :
1) Information Technology Officer (Scale-I)
2) Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I)
3) Rajbhasha (Hindi) Officer (Scale-I)
4) Law Officer (Scale-I)
5) Technical Officer (Scale-I)
6) HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
7) Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
8) Information Technology Officer (Scale-II)
9) Law Officer (Scale-II)
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 30/12/2012 to 20/01/2012 only.
Important Dates :
Payment of Application Fees : 29/12/2011 to 20/01/2012
Start date of Online submission of Application : 30/12/2011
Last date for online submission of Application : 29/01/2012
Tentative Date of CWE Exam for Specialist Officers : 11/03/2012
Please visit http://www.ibps.in for all the details available and to submit the application online from 29/12/2011 onwards.