Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officers (AO) Scale I in specialised discipline of Actuaries, Marketing/ Sales, Human Resources, Accounts, Law, Engineers, Librarian and Generalist :
- Administrative Officer (AO) : 477 posts (UR-232, SC-69, ST-35, OBC-44, (PWD-7)), Age : 21-28 years. Age relaxation as per rules,
Selection Procedure : Written test on 08/04/2012 shall be Descriptive paper in English language comprising of Essay, Précis Comprehension etc.
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD)
How to Apply : Apply Online.
1. Now you can buy policies online and can download digitally signed Policy document. If you have existing policies with Oriental Insurance, register them on the portal and you can download policy document. Please Note: It is important to register your existing policies on portal so that you can:
2. View these policies and the claim related to these policies. Intimate claims on these policies Register grievances related to these policies Download policy documents for your policies To register your policy the following steps are to be followed: Login using your user id and password to your personalized homepage
3. You must enter Policy Number, Insured code of the customer and the Date of Expiry of the Policy. These details are only found on the policy document, which you must keep ready while registering a policy. Once the policy is registered successfully, you can view the same on your dashboard.
4. Login to the portal by entering your OICL User id and password. Click on Claim tab on your personalized homepage. Enter the policy number for which you desire to intimate a claim and fill the claim intimation form. Once submitted, the intimation goes to OICL office in which the policy was underwritten. The online claim intimation only informs Oriental Insurance that a claim has arisen.
5. You can view your intimated claims through “My Intimated Claims”. Please note that you are required to visit the OICL office to submit the detailed claim form and other essential documentary evidence to register the claim with Oriental Insurance. Only after the claim is registered with OICL, it will appear on your homepage.
6. Now you can buy and renew policies from Oriental Insurance Company Limited. All you require is to register as Customer on our PORTAL by providing basic details. After registering, you will have access to whole lot of features on the portal under Customer’s Dashboard. All the existing policies bought from OICL can be registered on the Portal for renewal alerts through SMS, for viewing/printing policy documents and for claim intimations.
7. Registered customer can buy policies online from OICL within minutes. After registering, just login and enter desired details pertaining to the policy that is to be purchased. After making payment, towards the premium, using any VISA / MASTERCARD debit or credit card (Net banking being added shortly) on a secured payment gateway, a digitally signed policy document can be downloaded instantly.
8. A number of policies can be renewed online from the Portal by just registering the previous OICL policy. All you need is to make payment towards the premium and the policy gets renewed. You can instantly download a digitally signed policy document. This renewed policy gets automatically registered on the portal and you will enjoy all the privileges available on the Portal.
9. The policies bought from other insurers can also be renewed from OICL. Registered customer needs to enter some desired details pertaining to the policy, make the payment and the policy is renewed. One can instantly download a digitally signed policy document. As soon as the policy is bought / renewed from the portal, it automatically starts reflecting on your dashboard. You start receiving automatic alerts via SMS/email.
Tentative Last Date:28-02-2012
About the organization:
The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd was incorporated at Bombay on 12th September 1947. The Company was a wholly owned subsidiary of the Oriental Government Security Life Assurance Company Ltd and was formed to carry out General Insurance business. The Company was a subsidiary of Life Insurance Corporation of India from 1956 to 1973 ( till the General Insurance Business was nationalized in the country). In 2003 all shares of our company held by the General Insurance Corporation of India has been transferred to Central Government. The Company is a pioneer in laying down systems for smooth and orderly conduct of the business. The strength of the company lies in its highly trained and motivated work force that covers various disciplines and has vast expertise. Oriental specializes in devising special covers for large projects like power plants, petrochemical, steel and chemical plants. The company has developed various types of insurance covers to cater to the needs of both the urban and rural population of India. The Company has a highly technically qualified and competent team of professionals to render the best customer service. Oriental Insurance made a modest beginning with a first year premium of Rs.99,946 in 1950. The goal of the Company was “Service to clients” and achievement thereof was helped by the strong traditions built up overtime. ORIENTAL with its head Office at New Delhi has 30 Regional Offices and nearly 900+ operating Offices in various cities of the country. The Company has overseas operations in Nepal, Kuwait and Dubai. The Company has a total strength of around 15,000+ employees. From less than a lakh at inception, the Gross Premium went up to Rs.58 crores in 1973 and during 2010-11 the figure stood at a mammoth Rs. 5569.88 crores.Oriental Insurance is a professionally managed independent Board-run Company.