GET UPDATES VIA EMAIL (Don't Forget to Activate It From Your Inbox)

NDA Result 2012

NDA Result 2012
Union Public Service Commission is determined to Conduct NDA (I) Examination on 15/04/2012 for enlisting petitioners for the posts in Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air constrain. Hopefuls are chosen dependent upon a composed test and a meeting. When that the petitioners are developed for 4 years.

The Result of UPSC NDA (I) Examination kept in the month of april 2012 should be daclared in the month of July 2012. The outcome of NDA-I will ready on the net on official site of UPSC. Sop the hopefuls need to hold up 2 and 1/2 months to get the consequence of NDA-I 2012 Examination.




Important Dates :
Exam Date : 15/04/2012 And NDA-II
Announcement Of Result : July for NDA-I And Dec. for NDA-II

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget