Online applications are invited for the following non-faculty IT posts :
1. Director, Computer Centre : 01 post (UR)
2. Senior System Analyst : 01 post (UR)
3. System Analyst : 01 post (UR)
4. Technical Assistants : 03 posts (UR)
How to Apply : Apply Online at MDU Rohtak Take a print of the application and send the same to the Superintendent Incharge (Estt.), M.D.Universty, Rohtak so as to reach this office
1. Fill the application, upload the following documents, and submit: Your photograph Scanned copy of Bank Draft towards application processing fee Scanned copies of matriculation, 10+2, graduation, post graduation and other degrees, and experience certificates. Scanned copy of last pay drawn slip, if you are employed and claim pay protection.
2. Take a print of the application and send the same to the Superintendent Incharge (Estt.), M.D.Universty, Rohtak so as to reach this office on or before 29.2.2012. The print copy to be submitted to the University must be accompanied by the Bank Draft, failing which application will be rejected.
3. Application sent directly to the University without online submission of the same will be outrightly rejected. Application received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
4. Application must be accompanied by processing fee of Rs. 600/- (Rs.500/- application fee and Rs.100/- cost of form) for the posts at Sr. No. 1, 2, 3 and Rs.400/- (300/- application fee and Rs.100/- cost of form) for the posts at Sr. No. 4 in the form of a Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, M.D.University, Rohtak payable at Rohtak. Bank Draft not payable at Rohtak will not be accepted.
5. Application incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected. The University reserves the right to protect the pay. Original testimonials must be brought at the time of interview for verification of authenticity of the same.
6. Screening test may be held for any of the posts, if the number of applications is large. Age limit: 18 to 50 years on the last date of receipt of application, relaxable on congent grounds in special cases by the competent authority.
7. Candidates who are in employment in Govt./Semi Govt./Public undertakings should send their applications through proper channel, or submit No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of interview.
8. The number of posts may vary, depending on requirement and availability. Any post here advertised may be withdrawn from being filled up at any time without assigning any reason.
9. Minimum of 15 years of experience in the development/handling/supervision of Software Projects for the organization or in implementation of ERP or e-Governance Project of the organization/enterprise preferably University/ Educational Institution/ IT Sector, etc.
10. Out of 15 years of experience, the candidate should possess minimum of 05 years of minimum experience at the level of Senior System Analyst or equivalent pay scale. Good Exposure of J2EE, Core Java, Swings, Struts 2, MySQL / Oracle, XML, Java script, Java Web servers and Application servers
12. Experience may be relaxed by the University in case of deserving candidates having appropriate expertise in relevant software projects and experience in the relevant tools/technology/development.
13. The applicants possessing relevant certification (such as MCP, MCSE, Red Hat Linux/Linux Certification, CCNA, Sun Java Certification, etc.) may be given preference by the university.3 years experience in hardware and networking of an enterprise (preferably a university or its equivalent size)
14. Proficient in Red Hat Linux/Linux Proficient in network hardware handling/installation and good exposure of configuring network servers/switches and offering all kinds of network services to all the stakeholders
15. Person(s) with CCNA Certification or other relevant certification may be given preference Person(s) matching exactly the specific nature of job responsibility may be given preference The Career Counseling and Placement Cell helps the students in their educational and vocational planning It
Last Date :29-02-2012