State Health Society, Bihar invites applications for the following posts on contract basis :
1. District Medical Officer : 06 posts
2. Medical Oncologist : 06 posts
3. Cyto-pathologist : 06 posts
4. Cytopathology Technician : 06 posts
5. Physiotherapist : 06 posts
6. Staff Nurse : 24 posts
7. Counsellor : 06 posts
8. Data Entry Operator : 06 posts
9. Care Co-ordinator : 06 posts
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.300/- for BC/EBC) (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) in the form of bank draft in favour of State Health Society, Bihar payable at Patna.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format and complete in all respect must be sent to Executive Director, State Health Society, Bihar, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014 containing self attested photocopies of certificate and testimonials in sealed envelope by speed/registered post
1. Maximum age limit for the posts at Sl. No. 1 to 3 is 50 years, for the posts at SI. No. 4 to 7 is 40 years and for the posts at SI. No. 8 to 9 is 30 years.(As on 01.01.12)
2. The recruitment will be on contract basis for a period of one year which may be renewed every year based on performance & conduct of the consultant.
3. Application fees is Rs. 500/- for applicants under General category, Rs. 300/- for BC/EBC and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates.
4. No application will be accepted without submission of application fee.
5. Bank Draft (Application Fee) drawn on any nationalized bank and payable at Patna favoring “State Health Society, Bihar” should be sent along with application.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
7. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview for any position.
8. The society reserves the right to cancel any or all the positions mentioned above.
9. Application in the prescribed format and complete in all respect must be sent to Executive Director, State Health Society, Bihar, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014 containing bank draft, self attested photocopies of certificate and testimonials in sealed envelope only through speed/registered post so as to reach the above address
10. The ToR, qualifications/ experience/ emoluments of above positions and application form available on the website (www.statehealthsocietybihar.org). Last date of submission of form along with fee is 21/02/2012 at 5 pm.
11. Applications should be sent in prescribed format available on the above mentioned website clearly mentioning the position applied. Applications in other format will not be accepted.
12. For any further details/clarification regarding this advertisement, State Health Society, Bihar may be contacted on working days during office hours (10.00 – 17.00 hrs) on Ph. No. 0612-2281545
13. 10+2 with Diploma/Certificate (Minimum 6 months or more duration’s) in computer application from a reputed institute. Typing speed of 40 wpm in English & 30 wpm in Hindi. Data entry speed of minimum 8000 key depressions/hr. Should be well conversant with common computer programmes(Word processing and Data processing).
14. To provide counselling on life style diseases and their risk factors to patients and their family members. To plan IEC activities vis-à-vis Non Communicable Diseases or life style diseases. To make domiciliary visits for providing counselling to bed ridden cases and attendants (or family members).
15. To assist District Medical Officer in management and follow-up of patients attending the NCD Clinic and Cardiac Care unit. To assist Medical Oncologist in management and follow-up of patients on Chemotherapy drugs in the Day CARE Chemotherapy Centre. To counsel patients and their family members about risk factors of NCDs.
Tentative Last Date:21-02-2012
About the organization:
The state health society, Bihar has been established to guide its functionaries towards Receiving, managing (including disbursement to implementing agencies e.g. Directorate, of Medical & Public Health District Societies, NGOs etc.) and account for the funds received from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Its resources will manage the NGO / PPP (Public-Private partnership) components of the NRHM in the state including execution of contracts, disbursement of funds and monitoring of performance. Bihar Govt. has decided that SHS Bihar will function as a Resource Centre for the Department of Health & Family Welfare in policy/situational analysis and policy development (including development of operational guidelines and preparation of policy change proposals for the consideration of Government). SHS Bihar, Strengthen the technical / management capacity of the Directorate of Medical & Health Services patna as well as of the Districts Societies by various means including through recruitment of individual / institutional experts from the open market and mobilize financial / non-financial resources for complementing/supplementing the NRHM activities in the State. It will organize training, meeting, conferences, policy review studies / surveys, workshops and inter-state exchange visits etc. for deriving inputs for improving the implementation of NRHM in the BIHAR.The prime object of JBSY is to increase the percentage of institutional delivery which was abysmally low in comparison of the national average. In the year 2007- 2008 about 8.38 Lakhs Institutional Deliverers has been conducted in the Government hospitals. Approx. 156.00 crores have been disbursed to the beneficiaries during 2007-08. In the current financial year 781353 ID have been done till November 2008. Presently per month, on an average, 90000 Institutional Deliveries are being conducted in the government health facilities in the State. Fund disbursement to DHSs has been streamlined to ensure timely payment to the beneficiaries. Due to unprecedented increase in ID, it became imperative to up grade the Labour rooms up to PHC level. Guidelines for up gradation of labour rooms have been prepared and disseminated to the Civil Surgeons Efforts are being made to recruit adequate number of staff to man these facilities Training programmes are being organized for skill up gradation of existing staff As per the norms of a Health Sub center for every 5000 population, Bihar requires 16576 sub centers. At present it has 8858 of them, implying coverage of 54 percent. The coverage of other types of health facilities viz, PHC 50 percent; Referral Hospitals 11 percent; Sub divisional hospitals 23 percent and district hospitals 67 percent were low. With a view to bring about improvement in the existing health facilities by bridging the gaps between the required as per GoI norms and the existing, following steps have been initiated.
State Health Society, Bihar
Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-14