Engagement of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) on contract basis Applications are invited from eligible candidates possessing the qualifications for filling up following posts on contract basis initially for period of 6 months or till regular appointment :
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) : 06 posts, Qualification : Diploma in Civil Engineering, Experience : 02 years building construction / civil development works, Age : 18-27 years, Consolidates Pay : Rs. 10000/-
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 03 posts, Qualification : Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Experience : 02 years building construction / civil development works, Age : 18-27 years, Consolidates Pay : Rs.10000/-
How to Apply : Applications in the following format along with bank draft of Rs.200/- in favour of DAMB, attested copies of certificates/diploma with marks sheet and other relevant documents shall reach to the Dy. Secretary (Admn), DAMB, 9, Institutional Area, Pankha Road, Janakpuri, New Delhi-58
1. Redevelopment of Azadpur Market In order to decongest the Azadpur Fruit & Vegetable Market and to provide modern amenities, facilities centre for grading, sorting, packing etc, a plan for redevelopment of Azadpur has been conceptualized.
2. Computerization and E-Commerce. To have transparency in the working of APMC and to provide efficiency in Market Management System and to disseminate information, computerization of APMC, Azadpur is being undertaken at an estimated cost of about Rs. 4 crores.
3. Setting up of Integrated Facility Centre A modern Integrated Facility Centre having following facilities is being set up for Fruit & Veg. in Azadpur at an estimated cost of Rs. 15 Crores :- Electronic sorting grading, washing, waxing and packaging line for orange, apple, Kinoo etc Electronic sorting, grading and packaging line for potato.
4. Development of FRUIT Market at Tikri Khampur To decongest the existing Fruit & Vegetable Market, Azadpur a policy decision has been taken to shift the entire trade of apple and other fruits to Tikri Khampur where a modern market has been proposed to be developed in about 70.00 acres of land.
5. Development of Fruit, Vegetable and Flower Market at IFC Gazipur A new wholesale Fruit, Vegetable & Flower Market on an area of 37.03 acres of land is under development at Integrated Freight Complex, Gazipur. The project is estimated to cost about Rs. 90 crores.
6. The Board proposes to develop a Flower market instead of a Grain Market in 10 Acres of the total land of 37.03 acres at Gazipur. The Flower Market is of seven storyed building with Action hall etc. The layout Plan and building plans have been submitted to DDA.
7. Redevelopment & modernization of Poultry Market Gazipur The Board proposes to redevelop and modernize the existing Poultry Market at Gazipur in an area of 14.83 acres of land. 120 shops, two auction platforms and a modern poultry processing plant are proposed to be provided in the market.
8. The Agricultural Produce arriving at these markets are mainly meant for consumption by 14 millions of Delhi population but partly it also goes out in forward direction. The existing strength of Delhi Market is better transparency in the sale, purchase and auctioning where the growers get the better prices in a ready cash.
9. Armed with the right resources, web technologies, hardware tools and software applications, backed by a vibrant and secure data-centre infrastructure network Webindia has the capabilities and dedication to meet your growing business needs.
10. Our suite of hosting services caters to the different and divergent needs of clients, whether you are looking for a shared hosting service with minimal cost and maintenance or if you want a dedicated internet infrastructure for your growing internet applications Webindia can do it for you.
Last Date: 29-02-2012