Patwari Recruitment Examination – 2012
An examination will be conducted from 25/03/2012 for the following posts :
Patwari : 2761 posts in various districts of MP, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2100/- ., Age : 21-33 years
How to Apply : Apply Online
1. Being allowed access to www.mponline.gov.in (“the site”) for Government of Madhya Pradesh, you enter into the user agreement on the terms and conditions set out below. This Agreement is for an indefinite term.
2. We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement. Any changes will be posted to www.mponline.gov.in and it is your responsibility as a user to refer to the terms on accessing this service.
3. This Site reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice.
4. This Site reserves the right to charge subscription or membership fees in respect of any part, aspect of this Site upon reasonable prior notice.
5. Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property
6. You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
7. No part of “This Site” may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic ornon-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system
8. For certain services such as Email, personal web pages, contests and shopping registration by the visitor is required. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms, which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site.
9. Each registration is for a single individual user only. To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual User Name and Password. Therefore, we do not permit any
10. Access through a single User Name and Password being made available to multiple users on a network. If we reasonably believe that a User Name and Password are being used in any of these ways, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
11. All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly or privately transmitted/posted, is the sole responsibility of the person from where such content originated.
12. You shall be solely responsible for all content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit. MPOnline does not control the content posted via chat and other community services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
13. You understand that by using such services, you may be exposed to objectionable matter. Under no circumstances will MPOnline be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content,
14. By using the facility of chat and other community services you agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any matter or views that is/are, defamatory, abusive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
15. You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, messages or material that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever,
17. Certain services are only a venue for persons to interact and exchange views with each other. Any transactions relating to sale/purchase of goods
18. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tata Consultancy Services, its parent, affiliates and associates, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim
19. This Site may place reasonable restrictions on the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account,
20. All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision.