Post Name :
1. Operator cum Technician ( Trainee ) – 220 posts
Discipline ( No. of Vacancies ) - Metallurgy ( 72 ), Chemical ( 26 ), Ceramics ( 05 ), Mechanical ( 62 ), Electrical ( 30 ), Instrumentation ( 15 ), Civil ( 05 ) and Electronics ( 05 )
Pay Scale - Candidates who will be selected for the job of Operator cum Technician ( Trainee ) will be paid Rs. 9160 – 13150/- per month
Age limit - Candidates’ age for Operator cum Technician job should be between 18 years and 28 years as on 01.11.2011.
Educational Qualification – Candidates having Matriculation certificate and diploma in discipline of Metallurgy / Chemical / Ceramics / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electronics from any recognized Institute can apply for the job of Operator cum Technician.
2. Attendant cum Technician ( Trainee ) – 525 posts
Discipline ( No.of Vacancies ) - Fitter ( 156 ), Electrician ( 117 ), Welder ( 85 ), Machinist ( 50 ), Turner ( 45 ), Instrumentation ( 36 ), Electronics ( 20 ), Refrigeration and AC ( 06 ) and Diesel Mechanic ( 10 ).
Pay Scale - Rs. 8600 – 12080/- will be paid to candidates who will be selected for Attendant cum Technician ( Trainee ) job.
Age limit - Minimum age 18 years and Maximum age 28 years as on 01.11.2011 for the job of Attendant cum Technician ( Trainee ).
Educational qualification - Candidates must have completed Matriculation from any recognized board and ITI in discipline of Fitter / Electrician / Welder / Machinist / Turner / Instrumentation / Electronics / Refrigeration and AC / Diesel Mechanic from any recognized institute for applying for the post of Attendant cum Technician.
Relaxation in age - Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates will be given. Other as per rule of government.
Selection Procedure - Candidates will be appointed for the job of Operator cum Technician and Attendant cum Technician on the basis of performance in written examination followed by interview.
Application Fee -
1. Operator cum Technician ( Trainee ) - Rs. 250/- for General and OBC and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD
2. Attendant cum Technician ( Trainee ) - Rs. 150 /- for General and OBC and Rs. 50/- for ST/ST/PWD
Note - All Candidates have to pay Rs. 20/- as Bank Charges.
Mode of Payment - Candidates are required to pay specified amount through Challan in ” Account No. 31955226331 at SBI, RSP Campus Branch, Rourkela” from any branch of State Bank of India. Challan can be downloaded from web link its official website.
How to apply: -
1. Candidates who are fulfilling the required eligibility criteria of recruitment of Operator cum Technician ( Trainee ) and Attendant cum Technician ( Trainee ) should submit the application through online mode by using below given web link ” Apply online” or its official website.
2. Application should be furnished in online prescribed format by information about educational qualification, application fee, date of birth, community etc and should be sent online by clicking on submit button.
3. Candidates are requested to take a print out of successful submitted application for the further use.